Thursday, October 1, 2009

More pictures...

We're on a roll, folks! Enjoy!

Kicking back and relaxing. No, I don't allow him to do this; it just kind of happened. He's been exploring so much more lately, and I think we are on the cusp of a climbing phase. Oh, boy!
He looks so grown up here!

My sleeping angel with his Steeler bear.

OK, Taylors, Malachi is gearing up for Thanksgiving. He can correctly identify every single one of us in the Thanksgiving 2007 photo. That's 19 of us, plus 2 dogs! Remind me that we all need to print both 2008 and 2009 photos before leaving this year. Somehow we're missing 2008 and that was Malachi's first one.



*I caught him singing for the first time this weekend! A new song he learned in Sunday school--so cute!

*We "made" sugar cookies (the Pillsbury kind that you just place on the cookie sheet). We had a plate of the cookies out during small group (i.e., Bible study) and Malachi was grabbing cookies every chance he got. To limit the intake, I took one and broke in half to share with him. The result? Immediate crying. I pushed the cookie halves back together, and everything was right with the world again.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hmm....Mari has started putting her feet on the table too. And my niece of the same age is also doing it. Maybe it's a "feet in your food" phase that they fail to mention in the child development books.