Monday, September 28, 2009

Pitt Game

To celebrate Kevin's birthday, we spent Saturday afternoon outside in a cold, drizzly rain...watching the Pitt/NC State game. I think despite the chilly, wet weather we all had a good time. Malachi and I almost made it to half time before heading home.

Dare I say that Malachi seems to be exiting the camera obsession phase? I managed to get a few pics before he demanded the camera. Enjoy!

Tailgating. Malachi is certainly the apple of his daddy's eye.

Ah, goldfish.

Uncle Brian, Paul (with the wrong colors on), Kevin, and Malachi (still munching away).

Thanks for handing down your Pitt gear, Cousin David! Malachi loves his Pitt bear, Grandma!




2 comments:

Leah said...

What a beautiful boy you guys have. :-D My husband and I have just began the adoption process and I was happy to come across your blog. :-D

LISA said...

Melanie! I could not find your blog for forever! Glad you posted on ours!Malachi has GROWN so much!!! I'll have to read back on your blog to see how things are going, just wanted to drop in quickly!