Friday, April 11, 2008

Been Busy

So sorry for the lack of posts. I'll try to make up for it with lots of pictures and videos this weekend. We're doing fine, but Kevin and I are exhausted. Malachi decided this week to skip his naps, stay up REALLY late, and get up a few times during the night on a couple of occasions this week. He seems to have realized now that he actually does need to sleep. Honestly, it wasn't that bad, but even one night of little sleep makes for a rough week for Mom and Dad! We shouldn't complain though; he normally is a good sleeper.

He has five teeth now. One of his front upper teeth is coming in nicely, with the one beside it on its way.

Onto the good stuff! Videos and pictures! First, a lovely video of my sweet son--blowing raspberries. Seriously, he did this off and on ALL day! I couldn't stop laughing!





We were able to take a short walk this evening. 80's today, with beautiful blue sky and a gentle breeze. Perfection!

Malachi already wants to lead our "hikes." Follow me, boys!


Going...


Going...


Gone.

1 comment:

LISA said...

OMG! I'm a grown woman,sitting in front of my computer,laughing my head off,at a baby,making rasberries!!! That was cute!! OK,I need a baby!! LOL!