Monday, December 8, 2008

O, Christmas Tree!

We bought our first real Christmas tree! I'm so excited to finally have a real Christmas tree. Kevin and I typically travel so much during the holidays, and/or we were in small apartments, so it didn't make much sense to have one, but Malachi was excuse I needed to get a REAL tree. Brian and Kevin put it in the stand for me, and then the boys watched football while I decorated and listened to Christmas carols. Malachi doesn't seem too interested in the tree, yet. Neither does Foster. I think I'm the only one who cares about the tree, but that's okay! :)
Here is Malachi's first ornament that my mom made for him last year.
Go Steelers! Is that a mini-Bus I spy? It was a sports-filled Sunday with the NCAA Women's National Championship soccer game (UNC women won against previously undefeated Notre Dame) in the afternoon and a Steeler win in the evening. He's starting to look so grown up, I can't believe it.







3 comments:

Jill said...

Gosh, he keeps getting cuter and cuter! I'm surprised by Mari's lack of interest in the tree. She touched it a couple of times the first day and now doesn't even acknowledge its presence. Guess that is a good thing but I was kind of sad that she wasn't estatic about it!

gigglechirp said...

OH he is ADORABLE and in a cool Steelers shirt! Mamush needs one of those!

Curious - what do you use on Malachi's hair?

Hair products are a new obsession of mine :)

and when in the world are we gonna meet? Perhaps we can plan a Mari, Malachi, and Mamush (and anyone else!) gathering sometime!

Craig E. Swisher, PT, DPT- Avid Runner said...

It's really neat to see the progression of how much he has grown and changed since you first started the blog. Karla and I think he is a handsome boy. Congrats!!

p.s. Tell Kevin he has to choose a career in football with the Steelers or running...he can't do both :).