Monday, May 12, 2008

A visit with G.G.


For Mother's Day, we went to visit my grandmother, Malachi's G.G. It was the first opportunity for most of my Dad's side of the family to meet Malachi. He had lots of fun with everyone and really enjoyed watching my cousin's son Ethan who will be two and a big brother soon!
Malachi also got to see his Grammie and Papa (my Mom and Dad). When he spotted them, he immediately lit up. He definitely remembered them.
Kevin was so sweet to drive us to Grandma's and back in the same day. Eight hours of driving with several stops for diaper changes is probably not exactly the way he imagined spending his last day of break, but he didn't complain and enjoyed visiting with the family (before and after a run, of course). Malachi did great in the car, and we enjoyed listening to CDs on my new CD player-a wonderful Mother's Day gift from my hubby! My car radio hasn't been working, and with the long commute to and from work, I was going a little nutso-bananas.
Malachi is crawling all over the place and starting to pull up on everything (including the wee-babes at daycare, but let's not go there-yikes!). His new thing to making a break for the front door when it's open. I think we're in for an interesting summer!

No comments: