Saturday, March 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Hi, all! It’s Malachi. My crib-buddy Mari tagged me, so I’m going to tell you ten random things about myself.

1. First of all, I’m a pretty happy-go-lucky guy. There’s not too much that I fuss about, which seems to amaze people. Life’s good. I have no complaints.
2. I love it when Mom sings and dances with me. Day-O by Raffi is one of our favorites.
3. When Mom sings the Barney song (although I’m not sure who this Barney character is—I’m not allowed to watch TV, yet) I get a big smile on my face in anticipation of the big hug and kiss that come toward the end of the song.
4. Books are awesome. I used to really like listening to the stories Mom and Dad would read, but now I’m more interested in turning the pages.
5. I love when my Daddy holds my hands and let’s me “walk.” Crawling is for the birds! I want to run like Daddy.
6. Baths are lots of fun, and I love to have lotion rubbed on my face afterwards.
7. I’m starting to become more acquainted with Foster, our tabby cat. He doesn’t seem too sure about me, but I like to pet him, especially his tail.
8. I love the camera. Anytime Mommy has it out, I look right at it and usually smile. It makes for great pictures, but it does make it extra difficult for Mommy to catch me in the middle of doing really cute things.
9. I love to be outside. My favorite spot is the lake near our house where I can feed the ducks and geese and then take a nice long nap in the Snuggli.
10. I’m a pretty big guy. I’m already 50th percentile for weight, a little over 50th percentile for height, and 90th percentile for head circumference. My Mom and Dad are on the small side. Mommy’s a hair shy of 5 foot, and Daddy’s only 5’8.” Needless to say, we get lots of comments about our size differences.

That’s all for now. I’d like to tag my cousin Nate, my buddy Ethan, and my HOH pal Silas.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Yeah! Silas is so excited about his first tag. He'll be posting soon.